Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

It Started with "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"

I was not born a sucker for learning financials by the book as I had an outward distaste for reading, as in, to be completely honest. I grew up being practical and I naturally knew the ways to look for money, it’s kinda like an inherent instinct for me already – easy, no sweat. Until Rich Dad, Poor Dad, it has been my shallow but firm belief that I don't appreciate letters as much as I appreciate numbers.

Days passed and suddenly my Wanna Be stumbled upon the very famous book of Robert Kiyosaki. More to its principles, the two words “Financial Freedom” appealed to me in a much more worth-a-try way like no other. I decided to give it a shot. So it went that I found myself one fine day buying me my Rich Dad, Poor Dad book. Soon, I was on my way to learning and appreciating the essentials of “making my money work for me, instead of me working for my money”.

Making my money work for me became my utmost target. Simply put, having read the book unfastened my thinking, fueled my drive to learn more about doing business. This book marked my awakening.It could be your awakening too.

To download the ebook version of this book, please click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment