Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ebay: Price Complaint from Customer


I had overstock phones that I wanted to get rid immediately and just last week I listed them at a price difference of $50 from my previous listings. I never thought a previous customer would get back at me for bringing down the price.

CAUTION: Always put "Prices are subject to change without prior notice" in your listings.

The customer I'm talking about sent me a message complaining and cursing for the price difference. I dealt with him in a manner that won't feed his burning anger. I wrote him back, and referred to him as "my friend", and explained to him that there's nothing wrong with me changing my prices, that I just happened to get rid of the overstock items and that I didn't intend to lower the price to disadvantage my other customers.

This happening is not new by the way, I get them from time to time. I just wanted to put it down here to serve as a guide to all other eBay sellers. Just treat your customers, be it your prospect customers or existing customers with utmost priority, attend to them right away and make them feel special.

90 stars and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment