Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Business Account

Last week was one unusual week for business. One very prominent bank closed our business account without disclosing the reason why, was that fair? Definitely not!

My business partner and I have tried our luck by dressing up corporate to try to negotiate the bank to reopen our business account, but they were just as stiff as Steve, if you know what I mean...

I have no idea if they are even allowed to that though given that they have their own restrictions whatsoever, but wasn't that some sort of discrimination? Queer.

1 comment:

  1. I want to open my merchant account in US I know it is outside from my domicile country. So, I want to hire one agent who provides me proper knowledge about merchant account.

    Merchant account

    ReplyDelete