Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Trying To Improve My Chess Skills With a Tempting Chess Set by Hannah Thore

I've been playing chess off and on for a few years now. It's something that me and one of my former roommates started doing for a while when our internet was down. And then we just started playing chess for fun even when our internet came back up. We got strangely competitive about it and kept a running score of the game outcomes. Well, I've had this strange urge to play chess again but now when I try and play it with my boyfriend he totally destroys me. And it's not like he plays chess all the time or anything!

I decided that maybe I should buy myself a nicer chess set as a way of motivating myself to play a little better. I went online to try and find some nicer chess sets and while I was doing that I ran across the website WIRELESSINTERNET.NET. After I read through it a little bit I decided to change over my home internet service to the company.

I found this one chess set that's actually part of a table. I thought that would be a really fun addition to my living room furniture.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact your through your email?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete