Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Deciding What to Sell on eBay


Online sellers are always in for the money, but who isn't? In eBay, the very first obstacle you are going to face is making the first sale. Keeping the sales coming in is the next big obstacle. For the most part, it is deciding what product to sell in eBay which will lead you in bagging the money.

I recall the relationship between demand and supply from my economics subject and what I learned from it, but I am not sharing it here anymore because I am afraid I will go wrong. I mean, supply and demand is basic and everybody should already know it. I will be sharing more about the theory of demand instead where supply is low. Look around you, what do you think is the one thing that people always want to buy, look at it in the perspective not just of the price the buyer is willing to pay but also its availability in the market. Selling on-demand items where supply is low is the most exciting! Why? It is because where the demand is high and the supply is low, profit is more promising as buyers are willing to pay for the price! It is like hitting the target! So think, think, and think! Luckily for me I haven't thought about what product to sell as my friend already conceptualized the idea and the plan for me, thus leading me as well to venture in consumer electronics.

Whatever it is that you feel like selling, go ahead and sell it! There is money in those garbage of yours, unused clothing and other garage items could be a treasure for others and you can earn from them! Buy and sell is also a hit. I do buy and sell, I source my products locally in individual item or wholesale, and I sell it online.

To update you guys, my stars went to 45 already. That was fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment