Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Learning eBay For the First Time

I got to say this, I am a serious man, even more serious when I am learning something because I want to get something out of it. Well for everybody at least, that is just the way to do it! That is how I define and apply FOCUS. My greatest motivation of all in this material world, as you may all know is MONEY. Always the money.

I had to put serious time and effort when I was first learning eBay, like you would always find me stuck in my computer most of the time, even when I was at work because I wanted to be noticed as a seller, I wanted my postings to be noticed and definitely sell. You can only gauge your success in eBay when you sell items, and you sell them fast, and you constantly get positive feedback from your buyers. I have this mindset to always return the same courtesy when I buy stuff from other eBayers, I always see to it that I leave them a feedback because I now know, and very well how these feedback matter to every eBayer, be it a buyer or a seller. I was so eager to learn the ins and outs of eBay because I wanted to be a successful eBayer too. For one, I have already recognized the opportunity in selling in eBay because this online shopping site goes worldwide! So I thought of really taking it seriously, even going to my friend's house almost everyday because I was so hungry with what he has to feed me about eBay. Fortunately though, in no time, I was able to sell my first item, and shortly after that, with a little more effort, the sales keep of coming to this very day.

Also, one thing about becoming a successful entrepreneur is always about the patience. I recognize that everything I do will definitely, more or less, will take some time. I recognize the fact that I couldn't become successful, at least as successful as my friend in eBay overnight. I recall my very first posts were all about iPhone cases. If you have any idea what these cases cost, you would actually think I was crazy for selling in eBay considering the fees they'll take out from my every sale. One iPhone case would cost around $4-$9, and yes, not that enough profit I know, but it was during that time that my excitement to post more profitable items started. It was during that time that I started to post iPods, bluetooth devices, iPads, and then smartphones. In ebay, if you try to research it, the fast selling items are in the electronics category, and it is where all of my items fall. When the time came that I was already familiar with eBay, I began to be conscious of eBay reading materials in the internet, and in my next post I will share how these reading materials have helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment