Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am REDS Global, LLC

REDS Global, LLC is the name under which I've chosen to register my business. It's inception was inspired by my family's first name initials, R for Rendel (yours truly), E for Efren (my late beloved dad), D for Delia (my mom), and S for Seigfred (my brother). My then girlfriend helped me figure out the business name that I wanted with the idea of something that has an impact, a name that sounds big time and at the same time credible. I actually had thought of combining our names but fortunately with the help of my ladylove we've both prevented the creation of a business name that's more like what one would normally name a sari-sari store. Then came REDS Global which I registered as a Limited Liability Company.

I have three ongoing businesses in the Philippines, all of which i started in 2008. I started with growing bananas in a small piece of land, a lending business, and an export business spearheaded by my mom wherein we send US items to the Philippines and are sold in our two retail outlets. I thought of putting everything in order and last year I felt the want for a formality for the business. I researched for a type of business setup that will in the future put me to a great advantage, especially in terms of filing taxes. Seemed to me that a Limited Liability Company was the best option.

The Department of Trade and Industry in the Philippines though only allowed me the business name REDS Global Marketing for the Philippines. I have great ideas and plans that I would like to initiate. Currently thinking of something for more money...

No comments:

Post a Comment